By offering a range of bespoke services, such as transfers, VIP meet and greet, bespoke transportation, as well as excursions and event transportation, Chabé is committed to integrating the journey as naturally as possible in every client experience, anywhere, anytime.
Chabé London is looking for a Global Client Service Advisor to join a fast growing team in London. These roles sit at the heart of our operation and are key to deliver our excellent client experiences. You will work in a dynamic, fast paced environment where you can make an immediate impact in the business. If you have a passion customers and for delivering exceptional service then apply without delay.
Job Title: Global Client Service Advisor
Times: 4 Days on 4 Days off pattern 4am – 4pm
Reports To: Operations Director and International Operations Director
- Support the client facing activities of the Chabé London office
- Operational support to our international activity
- Control of London based resources
- Monitoring of real time journey status
Knowledge & Skills:
- Full understanding of the products offered by Chabé
- Ground transport industry knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Use of the written word in client facing communications.
- Organisational skills, methodical approach
- Excellent time management
- Good understanding of Office 365 and commonly used software applications
- Good knowledge of London and home counties area
- Wider geographic knowledge of major countries and their major cities
- Prioritise workload in a pressured environment
- Reporting and analysis of data
- Confidence when meeting clients face to face.
- Excellent global geography
- Highly numerate
- Previous experience of a control or service monitoring environment
- Previous experience of a customer contact environment
Behaviours and approach:
- Flexibility towards hours and shifts worked
- Proactively support all areas of the business as necessary
- Comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility for these decisions
- Innovate and evolve solutions for improving service
- Prepared to potentially travel in the UK and internationally to help support operational activities
Summary of Main Activities or Accountabilities:
- Monitor client communication channels and respond as appropriate.
- Processing of quote requests and reservations according to client demand for all Chabé offices.
- Provide a link between the client and the operational teams.
- Provide a full and effective handovers to stakeholders to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Engage with colleagues with regards any potential, perceived or actual service issues.
- Allocate services within the Group and our international partners
- Effectively control and allocate services to London resources
- Monitor services in all locations
- Assist with business development activities
- Work with clients via e-mail, phone and face to face to review, amend and develop service options
- Influence key internal stakeholders to ensure suitable support.
- To work as part of a team, to ensure the smooth and successful provision of all types of work as instructed
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LONDON OFFICE
If interested, please contact a member of the team at email@example.com