In 2023, Chabé was the trusted partner for all your travel needs, offering you an unrivalled experience on every journey.
We expanded our international presence with the opening of a new office and our participation in the success of prestigious international events. We have been privileged to be present in such remarkable destinations as Austria, Seoul, India, Italy, the United States and Mexico…
Our commitment to the environment has been at the heart of our strategy. We have developed a fleet that is more respectful of the environment, offering luxury and comfort, while actively contributing to Corporate Social Responsibility.
Without further delay, let’s look back at the highlights of 2023.
- The result of a merger between Mercedes-Benz and the former Artistic Director of Louis Vuitton, Virgil Abloh, the Mercedes Maybach by Virgil Abloh, limited to 150 units, is added to Chabé’s luxury fleet, which is now available to our clients in Dubai.
- Chabé expands its presence on the Côte d’Azur with the opening of a new office in Nice (Saint-Laurent du Var).
- Thanks to its offices on the Côte d’Azur, Chabé takes part in the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.
- David Kim joins Chabé as International Manager Asia. His role is to ensure the Group’s presence on the Asian continent by developing our network of trusted partners in the region, while guaranteeing an agile response to our clients’ needs, particularly for event services.
- Chabé is exporting its expertise internationally and is proud to announce the opening of a new office in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.
June and July:
- With nearly 1,000 vehicles, Chabé provides transport for 10 customers at this latest edition of the Paris Air Show, for which we have been Official Suppliers since 2015.
- The new Range Rover P440e hybrid joins Chabé’s low-carbon fleet.
- Chabé settles close to the Place de l’Etoile and many of our clients, to establish a strategic base for our teams in the heart of Paris. This new facility enables us to strengthen our operational capacity and respond ever more flexibly and reactively to our clients’ requests.
- The Group’s French offices provided a reliable, personalised service before, during and after the Rugby World Cup matches in France.
- The Lyon office moved and opened its doors at Bron airport. This privileged position guarantees faultless responsiveness, ensuring that every detail of Chabé’s luxury transport services is handled with efficiency and professionalism.
- As a historic partner, Chabé took part in the Clefs d’Or France National Congress in Strasbourg.
- John Davies, one of our exceptional chauffeurs at Chabé London, won the prestigious bronze category award for Professional Chauffeur of the Year at the QSi Awards. This win is testament to our ongoing commitment to client satisfaction and quality of service.
- As part of our development, two new management structures were created within the Group to complement the Strategic Committee: the Executive Committee and the Management Committee.
- Chabé won the prestigious Ground Partner of the Year award from our loyal customer, Classic Vacations, with whom we share a 10-year history of excellence.
At Chabé, we’re determined to make 2024 an exceptional year for you and our employees. Full of new horizons and sporting challenges, it promises to be an exciting year!
We will continue to evolve in order to offer you an ever more exceptional service, while respecting at all times our commitment to sustainable and responsible services.
The Chabé team looks forward to accompanying you throughout the new year.